Thursday, August 25, 2011

Take this Job and Shove it.

I quit my job almost two months ago. My boss was pretty demanding and I wasn't ready to be ordered to respect someone. So I took another job... at home.

After much begging with my husband I was able to convince him to let the house be my job. I now fill my days with baking bread and netflix online. I am also blogging on bitchbuzz.com in their home section. I'm pretty damn proud of that.

Other than that life is mellow. Nothing is different now that I'm married other than I got a new last name. I was pretty stoked to lose my maiden name. I had childhood traumas from kids making fun of my last name.

In other news, the o on my keyboard broke on and now that little rubber nipple thingy is also about to fall off. Why did it have to be a vowel? Seriously?

Well, it's time to watch some more Lost. It's the newest show to watch before bed. This has resulted in 2 plane wreck dreams and 1 dream of driving down the beach with the car getting washed away into the water. Probably not the smartest thing, but the show is so damn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment