Monday, April 27, 2015

The baby wait.


I haven't blogged in over two years. Having a two and a half year old and being perpetually exhausted has been hard on me. 

My house isn't clean, projects seldom get completed, and I honestly don't remember the last time I made a full home cooked meal. Despite all of this we are blissfully happy. 

We are currently awaiting the arrival of our next son and the wait is starting to get to me. I was due the 23rd with an original due date of the 25th. I know I'm barely overdue but patience has never been my virtue. 

So I do my best to enjoy these last few days where I'm a mother of one. I know these days with him as my only are almost over and there's a sadness in knowing I'll have to divide myself between the two soon. 


And so we wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment