Wednesday, February 2, 2011

T - 46 days and counting

OMG! Only 46 days until I'm a married woman. I can't wait. We've been together for 7.5 years and I am ready for the next step. So is he. Excitement abounds.

We are steadily crossing things off the list. This past week my fiance and I have paid off the photographer and make-up artist, scheduled my first dress fitting, scheduled my hair-preview, sent out the bridal shower guest list, purchased shoes, ordered my undergarments and I made a necklace and bracelet set to wear for the wedding.


On top of that, I also kept the kitchen sink empty for a week. Which compared to my last post... that's pretty amazing. I also did laundry last week and vacuumed the living room. Collin and I even went to the gym and we're going back tonight!

Something about running out of time always gets my butt in gear. I really do well under pressure. However, the pressure tends to stress me out quite a bit which then leaves me feeling exhausted and nauseous. So to relieve my pressure, I remind myself that in T - minus 48 days, my white behind will be in Maui with my new husband.

And that's all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment