Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hobbies - Photography

I've been seriously slacking on all my hobbies. Being a housewife my job entails keeping my house livable. This should be easy as I'm here all day long, but with Twitter and Facebook calling my name all day I seem to lose track of time quite easily.

In college one of my favorite hobbies was taking pictures. I still love to take pictures, but it seems like the desert has been lacking inspiration for me. I used to take so many pictures that it was necessary to have a pro account on Flickr. After two years here, my pro account has lapsed, and I still haven't figured out how to use my new camera (from last Christmas).

I'm getting there though. Here are some recent-ish photos I've taken. Enjoy!

Iridescent Orchid

Iris - Pike's Place Market Seattle

Peony - Pike's Place Market Seattle

Veggies Prepped for Stirfry

Crochet Sweater I made June 2011

Sparklers July 4th, 2011


Scheherazade posing on her tower - August 2011

Catnip Flowering - August 2011

Angry Squirrel - September 2011

Praying Mantis - September 2011


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are really talented at taking photos! They're all so crisp, clear, and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so creative and well framed. They were a delight to look at.

    ReplyDelete