Monday, January 9, 2012

Pictures of the New Year

I was going to post about how I need to eat more vegetables. I decided to post some photos instead. Happy Monday.

Cute picture of the cat that drives me insane, Kamikaze.

We took a trip to Tacoma this weekend to attend Collin's Grandmothers memorial, it was a lovely gathering of family and we all enjoyed coming together to celebrate Lois. Here's a picture from Collin's Grandfather's patio.
What a beautiful view of the cascades! It was a perfect day. Could have been spring time with how sublime Yesterday was.

Before we left the area we went to visit Lois' monument and her final resting place had a lovely view of Mt. Rainer. It's so wonderful to live in the Pacific Northwest. It's just so beautiful out here.

Then on the drive home we caught some awesome shading during the sunset. I just loved the multi-layered grey-blues. This was a tricky shot to get as we were on the freeway. With all the bumps in the car it wasn't easy.


Then I got a quick pick of the sunset with Mt. Baker in the background. 


And then when we were almost home I caught the full moon. This shot was even more difficult. I screwed up and got some a the cars doorframe in the shot, but this was the only one that wasn't blurry. You can even see the man on the moon!


And then a shot of some trees in the sunset reflected in a pond.This one has the side-mirror in it. And a huge dirt smudge. But just ignore all that. Try and see the inner beauty or something.



Enjoy.

xoxo, Jenessa

4 comments:

  1. Love your picture of the moon. IT'S HUGE!

    Kaze is so cute! *^_^* ♥ =^-^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moon was huge last night! Should be even bigger tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenessa!! How are things??? Glad you have a blog so I can keep track of you. I miss our French and choir days. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things are great! Just being a house wife and writing a weekly cooking column. Blogs are so great for catching up with people. I miss our French and choir days too. They were so fun! Hard to believe it's been almost 8 years since we last saw each other! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete