Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pregnant Dreams

Last night I dreamt about:

  • My husband and I hanging out in the woods. I see two foxes acting aggressive in a steam. Then Collin sees a skunk. I turn around and watch the skunk climb the tree. When I look back at Collin there is a second skunk and it sprayed near him. We then had to exit though very thick mud, very slowly so as not to make the pair of skunks upset.
  • Getting a manicure after having broken three nails. In reality I broke a nail last night and I must have been more upset about it than I thought.

There was more that I can't seem to remember, but those two stood out. It's amazing how vivid and detailed they were. In my dreams I kept telling people I was pregnant.  Like it was important information that explained every situation I was in.

Being pregnant is very strange at times.

I'm happy to report that the past two days I have successfully left the whole night through. I've also had vegetables two days in a row and not thrown them up. While I still have nausea, I'm sleeping better and throwing up less and it seems like the biggest victory in a long time. I'm hoping I feel awesome for Our first wedding anniversary coming up.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the morning sickness is easing up! Soon you're feel better, and like a total badass for surviving it.
    Pregnancy dreams are bizarreo -- when I was pregnant with Henry I dreamed I gave birth to a poodle, and I was so happy because I knew how to take care of a puppy!

    ReplyDelete